Where the application for registration of a trademark is refused and no publication of the trademark is made, the Trademark Office shall notify the applicant of the same in writing. Where the applicant is dissatisfied, he may, within fifteen days from receipt of the notification, apply for a review. The Trademark Review and Adjudication Board shall make a final decision and notify the applicant in writing.
1. Original notice of rejection of trademark office and its attachments;
2. The application for reexamination of trademark registration shall be rejected；
3. Application reasons and evidence materials;
4. Power of attorney for trademarks;
5. A copy of the applicant's main qualification certificate;
6. Other evidentiary materials (copies of notices or certificates of acceptance of trademark registration at home and abroad; Whether the trademark is well-known and well-known trademark; Evidence of use (photocopy or original) of the package advertising and publicity contract sales documents of the trademark; Other material that may assist in reviewing the case.)
① The trademark registration process only requires the payment of the initial application fee. Unless the trademark is rejected or dissent, there is no need to pay the fee within ten years. Do not listen to any calls from the Trademark Office or the agency that require payment.
② In case of trademark rejection or trademark objection, we will take the initiative to contact you, and do not listen to phone calls from strange firms.
③ If the trademark has not been used for 3 consecutive years after registration in China, the trademark may be revoked.